- Front Page
- Registrant group for Cetrimonium Bromide (CTAB)
- Registrant group for Reaction mass of C12 trimethylammonium bromide and C14 trimethylammonium bromide
- Registrant group for Tetradonium Bromide
- Why us
- Download & Publications
- Management team board
- Facts and figures
- General terms and conditions
- Environment, Health and Safety (EHS)
- Contact us
Secure global supply chain
Every successful product needs a secure supply chain. Novo Nordisk Pharmatech A/S can help by ensuring dependable availability and a continuous supply of products. Our delivery and stock policy is designed to meet the most demanding and urgent requirements, and on-stock pharmaceutical products can be shipped within a week. We offer a range of products in a variety of packing solutions, meeting demands for small and large packaging.
Customers for both our recombinant insulin and our Quats can rely on our:
• Adherence to the EU guidelines on Good Distribution Practice (cGDP) for API’s
• Precision delivery
• Consistent high quality
• Certification as a known consignor supplier
Our manufacturing facilities are carefully placed to ensure the most secure geographic, weather, political and civil conditions. They have strong, long-standing relations with suppliers and meet the highest standards of fire and explosion risk prevention. Due to our risk mitigation strategy, we are able to rapidly and efficiently manage and counteract threats to your product supply.
A reliable partner
Novo Nordisk Pharmatech A/S is a reliable partner not only in assuring availability and delivery, but also in helping manufacturers find the right quality ingredients for their projects. Our specialists can offer expert advice about choosing the right product for a formulation, or can develop a custom-designed product to meet specific application needs.