FeF Strong Cetrimide Solution 40% BP Pharma with isopropyl alcohol
CAS No. 1119-97-7.
Other names: Cetrimide / Cetrimoni bromidum / Tetradecyl trimethyl ammonium bromide (TTAB)
Consists of Dodecyl trimethyl ammonium bromide (approx. 20%) and Trimethyl tetradecyl ammonium bromide (approx. 80%). Contains approx. 7.5% v/v isopropyl alcohol.
Manufactured in accordance with the cGMP Guideline ICH Q7 for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients. Analysed according to the current British Pharmacopoeia (BP).
200 kg drum
Documentation and services
- European Drug Master File (ASMF)
- GMP Certificate (enter Certificate number DK API-H 00073316 and choose Denmark in the country field list)
- Certificate of Analysis (current version of pharmacopoeia)
- Customer audits
- Stability results
- Declarations, statements (TSE/BSE, residual solvents, GMO, allergens, animal testing, etc.)
- Change Notification Statement
- Pre-filled Supplier Questionnaires
- Impurity profile
- Description of the manufacturing process
- Process flowchart
- Packaging details
- Quality agreements