FeF Cetrimide Ph.Eur.
CAS No. 1119-97-7.
It Consists of Trimethyl tetradecyl ammonium bromide. Contains approx. 99% active ingredients.
FeF® Cetrimide is manufactured in accordance with the cGMP Guideline ICH Q7 for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and analysed according to the current European Pharmacopoeia (Ph.Eur.).
25 kg (Double plastic bags in cardboard box)
Documentation and services
- Certificate of Suitability (CEP/COS)
- European Drug Master File (ASMF)
- GMP Certificate (enter Certificate number DK API-H 00073316 and choose Denmark in the country field list)
- Certificate of Analysis (current version of pharmacopoeia)
- Customer audits
- Stability results
- Declarations, statements (TSE/BSE, residual solvents, GMO, allergens, animal testing, etc.)
- Change Notification Statement
- Pre-filled Supplier Questionnaire
- Impurity profile
- Description of the manufacturing process
- Process flowchart
- Packaging details
- Quality agreements