Novo Nordisk Pharmatech A/S has been a CO2 neutral company since 2018.
Novo Nordisk Pharmatech has been a CO2 neutral company since 2018. This environmental improvement is due to an agreement from 2015 on energy distribution, which ensures we are only supplied with renewable energy, produced by windmills. In 2018, another agreement was made regarding our gas consumption, which now comes from Biogas. This means that we have zero CO2 emissions from energy consumption. In 2019 we also committed to the Novo Nordisk Circular for Zero environmental strategy. This means we will strive to have zero environmental impact by 2030.
We are committed to the following targets, according to our environmental policy:
- We reduce our waste volumes, noise impacts and emissions into the air
- We reduce our CO2 emissions
- We run our business safely by conducting environment and risk assessments for all activities
- We will continue to systematically minimize the environmental impact when we develop new products and processes
- We will continue to encourage our customers to co-operate in the development of environmentally-sound products and services
- We regularly report on environmental efforts and performance
- We maintain an open and trustworthy dialogue with our stakeholders
- We encourage staff environmental awareness to ensure an environmentally-sound culture