- Application for recombinant Insulin Human AF
- Front Page
- Onboarding of new employees
- Quats applications
- Registrant group for Cetrimonium Bromide (CTAB)
- Registrant group for Reaction mass of C12 trimethylammonium bromide and C14 trimethylammonium bromide
- Registrant group for Tetradonium Bromide
- Why us
- Download & Publications
- Contact us
- Applications for Quats
At Novo Nordisk Pharmatech A/S (NNPR) we work with the triple bottom line and we place high value on the relationship to the surrounding society. Being part of Novo Nordisk A/S, global health is our business and our values are reflected in this.
With our sponsorships, we wish to engage in the local community and the surrounding environment and promote a healthy lifestyle.
Which initiatives does NNPR support?
Novo Nordisk Pharmatech A/S supports activities, events and projects primarily within two areas;
- Healthy lifestyle promotion
- Enhancement of the local nature and environment
It can be sporting events and other events that spread knowledge about health and the environment.
We sponsor with a sum of money.
How can you apply for a sponsorship?
All applications for sponsorships must be made in writing by sending a mail to NNPR Sponsor Comittee with the following information:
- Your full name, phone number and email address
- Your association/event and possibly the date of the event
- Describe what you want support for (please be specific)
We process the applications on a quarterly basis. The sponsorship committee decides whether the event meets the defined criteria and whether a sponsorship can be supported. You will hear from us 2 weeks after the quarterly deadline.
- 31 March
- 30 June
- 30 September
- 31 December
All applicants receive a direct answer – whether it is acceptance of sponsorship or rejection.
Guidelines for a NNPR sponsorship
- The sponsorship must make a positive contribution to health or environmental promotion.
- NNPR does not sponsor individuals or private, political or religious events
- We do not accept telephone inquiries about sponsorships. All applications must be submitted via the website
We look forward to receiving your application!