- Front Page
- Registrant group for Cetrimonium Bromide (CTAB)
- Registrant group for Reaction mass of C12 trimethylammonium bromide and C14 trimethylammonium bromide
- Registrant group for Tetradonium Bromide
- Why us
- Download & Publications
- Contact us
Facts and figures
Novo Nordisk Pharmatech A/S was established in 1949 as FeF Chemicals, acquired by Novo Nordisk, a Danish healthcare company and world leader in diabetes care, in 1986 and has been part of the pharmaceutical group since then.
On 1 September 2015 the company’s name was changed to Novo Nordisk Pharmatech A/S. It is the leading worldwide supplier of products such as recombinant insulin for cell growth media and pharmaceutical grade quaternary ammonium compounds (Quats) for the pharmaceutical and personal care industries.
Novo Nordisk Pharmatech A/S is a leading global supplier of high-quality ingredients for the biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical industries. The company has attracted an extensive roster of leading pharmaceutical companies through unsurpassed product quality, manufacturing and quality control, regulatory documentation, precision delivery and a comprehensive risk mitigation strategy.
- 1949 – The Ferrosan Fine Chemicals factory is established, part of the Ferrosan Group
- 1986 – Novo Industries acquire the Ferrosan Group
- 1989 – Merger of Novo Industries and Nordisk Gentofte to become Novo Nordisk A/S
- 1990 – Novo Nordisk initiates the sale of the Ferrosan Group but keeps the site in Koege. Ferrosan Fine Chemicals becomes a limited company and a fully owned subsidiary of Novo Nordisk A/S
- 1992 – The company name is changed to FeF Chemicals A/S. First GMP approval by the Danish Medicines Agency for the manufacture of Quaternary Ammonium Compounds (Quats)
- 1995 – Novo Nordisk sells the remaining of the Ferrosan Group
- 2004 – Fully integrated in the Product Supply/Devices & Sourcing business unit of Novo Nordisk
- 2010 – Fully integrated in the Product Supply business unit of Novo Nordisk A/S, Denmark – a 12 billion US$ diabetes Care and Biopharmaceuticals company
- 2011 – Acquiring sales and distribution of Insulin Human for cell growth media
- 2012 – Full acquisition of Insulin Human business and building of classified room facility
- 2015 – FeF Chemicals A/S changes name to Novo Nordisk Pharmatech A/S
- 2016 – FDA inspected